Positive Culture Framework Training
A Foundation for Cultural Transformation
January 19-21, 2021 • February 23-25, 2021
ABOUT THE POSITIVE CULTURE FRAMEWORK
The Positive Culture Framework is an approach based on our research about improving health and safety in communities and organizations. The Framework builds on shared values and beliefs that already exist in a culture to improve health and safety. It addresses key skills (the how), steps in a process (the what), and the context for doing the work (the where). Learn more about our Framework here.
2021 VIRTUAL TRAINING
Our 3-day (six, 2-hr sessions over three days) Positive Culture Framework Training provides a foundation for efforts to improve health and safety that address a wide variety of complex social issues. Training attendees will:
- Learn how culture influences behavior
- Develop and refine skills in three critical areas: leadership, communication, and the integration of effective strategies
- Gain specific next steps for transforming culture to improve health and safety
January 19-21 Training
- Registration closes December 18, 2020
- Last day to cancel and receive a refund (less a $25 admin fee) December 18, 2020 at 11:59PM (MDT)
- Final due date for registration fees is December 18, 2020 at 5:00PM (MDT)
Click to view or download the training agenda for the January training.
February 23-25 Training
- Registration closes January 22, 2020
- Last day to cancel and receive a refund (less a $25 admin fee) January 22, 2021 at 11:59PM (MDT)
- Final due date for registration fees is January 22, 2021 at 5:00PM (MDT)
Click to view or download the training agenda for the February training.
REGISTRATION & PRICING
The registration fee of $500/person includes all training sessions for 3 days as well as:
- Positive Culture Framework manual
- Daily handouts
- Certificate of Completion
- Optional: 12 CEUs (additional $25.00), 12.0 Category I CHES continuing education hours, and 12.0 CPH recertification hours.
- The registration fee includes a $25.00, non-refundable administrative fee.
- Registration closes December 18th (for January training) and January 22nd (for February training)
- Last day to cancel and receive a refund (less a $25 admin fee) is December 18th, 2020 (for the January Training) and January 22, 2020 (for the February training) at 11:59PM MDT
- Final due date for registration fees is December 18, 2020 (for January training) and January 22nd (for February training) at 5:00PM (MDT)
- Cancellations that fall after the deadline will receive no refund
- To cancel your registration, please contact Autumn Gilleard - email@example.com
This 3-day training will consist of six, 2-hr virtual sessions (2 per day). Participants are expected to be at their own computers with audio access. Webcams are encouraged during group activities.
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
All attendees receive a Certificate of Completion at the end of the Training at no additional cost. For those seeking additional recognition for their time in the Training other than a Certificate of Completion, the following continuing education credits are being offered at our Training.
Non-specific Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Attendees can earn non-specific CEUs from Montana State University’s Office of Continuing, Professional, and Lifelong Learning. CEUs are used to meet professional development requirements for professionals in careers such as engineering, childcare, medicine, and counseling. CEUs cost an additional $25.00 per person.
Continuing Education Credit Hours (CECH) in Health Education
The Center for Health and Safety Culture is a designated provider of continuing education contact hours (CECH) in health education by the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc. This program is designated for Certified Health Education Specialists (CHES) and/or Master Certified Health Education Specialists (MCHES) to receive up to 12 total Category I continuing education hours.
Certified Public Health (CPH) Recertification Hours
The Center for Health and Safety Culture has partnered with the National Board of Public Health Examiners (NBPHE) to offer Certified Public Health (CPH) recertification credits at our trainings and webinars. The credits (12 hours) are offered at no additional cost.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Who are the trainers? Katie Dively and Jay Otto will be the trainers for the 2021 virtual PCF Training. Katie is a Research Scientist II and Senior Trainer at the Center for Health and Safety Culture. Jay Otto is a Principal Scientist at the Center for Health and Safety Culture. Learn more about Katie and Jay here!
- What materials should I have ready for the training? Upon registration, you will be shipped a Positive Culture Framework Training manual and session handouts.
- How many people will be in the training? To ensure high levels of engagement, we’ve reduced our typical training size to a maximum of 15 participants.
- What technology will be used for this training? We will be using WebEx Meetings for our virtual Positive Culture Framework Training. This platform allows us to engage participants with large group discussions, interactive polling, and small group breakout sessions. An optional pre-training tech session will be offered to help participants navigate WebEx Meetings.
- I registered for the training but did not receive a confirmation email. What do I do? Please contact Autumn Gilleard (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- What is the difference between CEUs and CECH? CEUs are used to meet professional development requirements for participants in careers such as engineering, childcare, medicine, and counseling. CECH are continuing education credits for Certified Health Education Specialists (CHES/MCHES). CECH are provided by the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing (NCHEC). Please note: all participants will receive a Certificate of Completion at the end of the training at no additional cost. The Certificate of Completion is different than CEUs and CECH.
- I am interested in other services you offer. How do I request a service (e.g., guide service)? Please complete a service request on our website here or email us directly at email@example.com. Thank you for your interest in our services!