2018 Positive Culture Framework Training – September 25-27, in Savannah, GA
- What is the Positive Culture Framework? May 9th, 2018 at 2 pm (EDT) – Join CHSC Principal Scientist, Jay Otto, M.S., in this webinar to learn more about our Positive Culture Framework and how it can help you achieve your community’s or organization’s health and safety goals. Click here for more information and to register
Savannah, GA is known as the, “Hostess City of the South.” The PCF Training will take place in the walkable, historic district of the city. Savannah’s emerald tree canopy, quaint cobblestone streets, and antebellum architecture allows visitors to experience the history and beauty of Georgia’s oldest city. For more information, please visit Savannah’s Official Travel and Tourism website here.
Breakfast for three days
Morning snacks for three days
Afternoon snacks for two days
All-day beverages for three days
- Early registration pricing ends on August 10, 2018.
- Late registration pricing begin on August 11, 2018.
- Registration closes on September 11, 2018.
- The hotel room block closes on September 15, 2018.