POSITIVE CULTURE FRAMEWORK TRAINING
A Foundation for Cultural Transformation | September 24-26, 2019 | Nashville, TN
REGISTRATION COMING SOON!
ABOUT THE POSITIVE CULTURE FRAMEWORK
- Learn how culture influences behavior
- Develop and refine skills in three critical areas: leadership, communication, and the integration of effective strategies
- Gain specific next steps for transforming culture to improve health and safety
- Early bird registration opens March 2019
- Early bird registration closes August 11, 2019 at 11:59 PM (MDT)
- Standard registration opens August 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM (MDT)
- Registration closes September 9, 2019 at 11:59 PM (MDT)
- Last day to cancel and receive a refund (less a $25 admin fee) September 2, 2019 at 11:59 PM (MDT)
- Final due date for registration fees is September 10, 2019 at 5:00 PM (MDT)
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
All participants will receive a Certificate of Completion for completing 13.75 hours of training on the Positive Culture Framework. The Certificates of Completion are provided at the end of the training at no additional cost. For those seeking additional recognition for their time at the training other than a Certificate of Completion, we offer the following continuing education credits:
Participants can earn Non-Specific Continuing Education Units (CEUs) from Montana State University’s Office of Continuing, Professional, and Lifelong Learning. CEUs are used to meet professional development requirements for professionals in careers such as engineering, child care, medicine, and counseling. If you would like to earn CEUs to meet your professional development requirements, please select “Continuing Education Units (CEUs)” in your registration form. CEUs cost an additional $25.00 per person.
Continuing Education Credit Hours in Health Education (CECH)
For Certified Health Education Specialists (CHES)
We are applying for continuing education contact hours (CECH) in health education from the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc. (NCHEC).
HOTEL AND VENUE
Holiday Inn & Suites Nashville
Downtown Convention Center
415 4th Avenue S.
Nashville, Tennessee 37201
We are pleased to offer a special room block at the Holiday Inn and Suites from September 23-26, 2019. The group rate includes:
- Complimentary wireless internet access
- Complimentary access to the fitness center
- On-site 24/hour business center
- On-site convenience store and an ATM
- In-room features include a 49” HD interactive TV, Keurig coffee maker, sofa seating, mini-fridge, iHome, and more!
TRAVEL AND TRANSPORTATION
Nashville, known as, “Music City,” was ranked one of the top 10 places to visit in 2019 by Smarter Travel (www.smartertravel.com/best-us-cities-to-visit). The Positive Culture Framework Training will take place in the heart of downtown Nashville, home to numerous music venues, parks, historic buildings and monuments, museums, and more. For more information on tourism and travel in Nashville, please visit www.visitmusiccity.com.
Parking garage elevator access to the venue lobby
205 Demonbreun St. Nashville, TN 37201
Hourly Rate: $4
Daily Rate: $14
121 4th Ave S. Nashville, TN 37201
Hourly Rate: $15
Daily Rate: $30
Two entrances on 6th Ave between Demonbreun St and Korean Veterans Blvd
Daily Rate: $25
REGISTRATION AND PRICING
Positive Culture Framework manual
Certificate of Completion
Breakfast, lunch, and morning and afternoon snacks
All day beverages
Optional: CEUs (additional $25.00)
- The registration fee includes a $25.00, non-refundable administrative fee.
- Registration fees are due no later than September 10, 2019 at 5:00 PM (MDT) unless otherwise organized with the Center for Health and Safety Culture.
- The last day to cancel and receive a refund for your registration is September 2, 2019 at 11:59 PM (MDT).
- Cancellations that fall after the September 2, 2019 deadline will receive no refund.
- To cancel your registration, please contact Toni Lee at (406) 994-7221 or email@example.com.
Early bird registration opens March 2019
Early bird registration closes August 11, 2019 at 11:59 PM (MDT)
Standard registration opens August 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM (MDT)
Registration closes September 9, 2019 at 11:59 PM (MDT)
Last day to cancel and receive a refund (less a $25 admin fee) September 2, 2019 at 11:59 PM (MDT)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
|→||What is the dress code? Business casual.|
|→||What materials should I bring to the training? We will provide all materials that are necessary for the training including pens, notepads, handouts, agendas, sticky notes, and the Positive Culture Framework Training manuals.|
|→||What is the difference between CEUs and CECH? CEUs are used to meet professional development requirements for professionals in careers such as engineering, child care, medicine, and counseling. CECH are continuing education credits for Certified Health Education Specialists (CHES). CECH are provided by the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing (NCHEC). Please note: all participants will receive a Certificate of Completion at the end of the training at no additional cost. The Certificate of Completion is different than CEUs and CECH.|
|→||I registered for the training but did not receive a confirmation email. What do I do? Please contact our Conference Services Manager, Toni Lee, at (406) 994-7221 or firstname.lastname@example.org.|
|→||Who will be the trainer? Katie Dively will be the trainer at the 2019 PCF Training. Katie is a Research Scientist II and Senior Trainer at the Center for Health and Safety Culture. She has experience training and providing on-going support to over 80 communities, organizations, and states. Learn more about Katie here!|
|→||How many people will be at the training? Our past annual trainings have ranged from 30 to 55 people. Group activities and discussions play an important role in our training so, we have found that small to moderate-sized groups work well.|
|→||What beverage options are available during the training? Coffee, water, and tea will be available all day during each day of the training.|
|→||What meals will be provided at the training? Continental breakfast, buffet lunch, and morning and afternoon snacks will be provided on days 1 and 2 (full days). Continental breakfast and morning snacks will be provided on the 3rd day (half day).|
|→||I forgot to select my dietary restrictions in the registration form. What do I do? Please email us before September 10, 2019 at email@example.com so, we can make sure there are food options available for you at the training.|
|→||What other lodging options are available in Nashville? Airbnb offers affordable Nashville lodging options. There are also many hotels in the downtown Nashville area that offer lodging options in close proximity to the training venue.|
|→||I am interested in other services you offer. How do I request a service (e.g., guide service)? Please complete a service request on our website at www.chsculture.org/contact/service-request/ or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest in our services!|