Back To Top
A Foundation for Cultural Transformation
The Positive Culture Framework (PCF) is an approach based on our latest research about improving health and safety in our communities and organizations. The PCF seeks to cultivate health and safety. We intentionally use the word “cultivate” because the framework builds on shared values, beliefs, and attitudes that already exist in a culture to promote health and safety. The PCF builds on the recognition that the solutions are in the community. For more information, visit the PCF webpage.
Our 2.5-day Positive Culture Framework (PCF) Training will provide a foundation for efforts to improve health and safety that address a wide variety of issues including (but not limited to) substance abuse, traffic safety, and violence prevention. The PCF Training will cover our cultural transformation process and initiate the development of skills in three critical areas: leadership, communication, and the integration of effective strategies. Participants will leave with an understanding of how culture influences behavior, how we can cultivate cultural transformation, and specific next steps for implementing this process for transforming culture to achieve community health and safety goals.
"Well-rounded, numerous resources to utilize." -2017 Training Participant"The trainer was well prepared, smart, flexible, and caring. Her skill set was outstanding and very seasoned trainer. Excellent conceptual skills and delivery. Great job." - 2017 Training Participant"Thank you! Extremely beneficial, usable, and pertinent as we face extreme community issues." -2016 Training Participant
- Early Registration ($650) ends August 11, 2018, at 11:59 PM
- Standard Registration ($700) ends September 11, 2018, at 11:59 PM
- The last day to cancel and receive a refund (less a $25 management fee) is September 4, 2018
- No-shows and cancellations after September 4, 2018 will be charged the full conference rate. If payment has not been received at the time of the cancellation, the registrant will be invoiced for the full amount.
Positive Culture Framework Manual
Breakfast for three days
Morning and afternoon snacks
All-day beverages for three days
- August 10, 2018: early registration pricing ends
- August 11, 2018: late registration pricing begins
- September 11, 2018: registration closes
- September 15, 2018: hotel room block closes