"Well-rounded, numerous resources to utilize." -2017 Training Participant"The trainer was well prepared, smart, flexible, and caring. Her skill set was outstanding and very seasoned trainer. Excellent conceptual skills and delivery. Great job." - 2017 Training Participant"Thank you! Extremely beneficial, usable, and pertinent as we face extreme community issues." -2016 Training Participant
Participants can earn Non-Specific Continuing Education Units (CEUs) from Montana State University's Office of Academic Technology & Outreach (Continuing, Professional, and Lifelong Learning). CEUs are available for an additional $25.00. They can be purchased ahead of time through the registration page or on-site at the Training.
We are a designated provider for continuing education contact hours (CECH) in health education from the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc. (NCHEC). At our 2018 Positive Culture Framework Training, Certified Health Education Specialists (CHES) can receive up to 16.0 Category I CECH in health education. The CECH are available at no additional cost. Please ask our on-site staff at the Training for forms to receive the credits.
- Early Registration ($650) ends August 10, 2018, at 11:59 PM
- Standard Registration ($700) ends September 11, 2018, at 11:59 PM
- The last day to cancel and receive a refund (less a $25 management fee) is September 4, 2018
- No-shows and cancellations after September 4, 2018 will be charged the full conference rate. If payment has not been received at the time of the cancellation, the registrant will be invoiced for the full amount.
Positive Culture Framework Manual
Breakfast for three days
Morning and afternoon snacks
All-day beverages for three days
- August 10, 2018: early registration pricing ends
- August 11, 2018: late registration pricing begins
- September 11, 2018: registration closes